Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Delta Cam Lash

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] Delta Cam Lash
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:04:40 -0400
All the MGA and MGB shop manuals I have say to adjust them hot, and only
give one spec.  John Twist (University Motors) and Barney Gaylord (MGA
Guru) say the same thing in person and in print.  And the plate that
mounts on my MGA engine says specifically to adjust when hot.

Larry Daniels wrote:
> Thanks, Paul.  That's what I was thinking, too, but it seems to me that I
> saw specs on a cam recently where they wanted it adjusted warm.  I just
> don't remember where I might have seen that.
>
> Larry

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
james_f_juhas.vcf]