Re: [Mgs] AOL and Team.Net

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] AOL and Team.Net
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:34:57 -0700
This just goes to demonstrate why AOL is almost completely useless as an
email platform, other than for communicating with (a dwindling number of)
other AOL members.

It doesn't conform to standards; it inexplicably blocks mailing lists,
corporate mail and personal mail at random; it inevitably scrambles
attachments, if it bothers to deliver them at all; and (worst of all) it
places ads at the bottom of your messages, even though you are paying for
the service.

Other than that, I guess it's OK...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

[It was terrible 15 years ago, and it hasn't improved -- it must be the only
thing on the internet that hasn't completely changed over that period.)