Re: [Mgs] AOL and Team.Net

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: [Mgs] AOL and Team.Net
From: Paul Root <ptrmgb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:52:59 -0500
The Registry is the main reason for Windows poor reliability and
performance.

When you uninstall ANYTHING that has written to the registry, those
entries stay.

That's why Windows gets slower over time, because that thing is
getting bigger and searching in it takes longer.

Don't blame the App for the OS's failings.