Re: [Mgs] Brake frustrations

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Brake frustrations
From: "Stephen West-fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:59:23 -0400
I haven't seen if you have gotten the answer you need, and I'm not familiar
with that new a 'B. If there is an adjustment for the brake pedal free play
you may want to check it. If the master cylinder is unable to return to its
resting position, it may not allow fluid to return causing you to only be
able to bleed one circuit. When I have seen this in earlier NA dual circuit
systems the rear would bleed, but not the front which is not what you are
seeing. Easy enough to jiggle the pedal and see if that may be part of the
problem.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems