[Mgs] Stance question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Stance question
From: Jim Tinkham <jltinkham@dishmail.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:48:49 -0400
I've finally reached the point of putting things together instead of
taking them apart. Just got the body back from paint. While there
they pulled all of the suspension off and found a broken rear spring.
I got the 780-920 springs from Moss and we also install a tube shock
kit I got several years ago. If you look at http://
s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/jltinkham/?
action=view&current=20090802_0303.jpg you can see the rear looks very
high, keep in mind this is about as stripped as it can get, no engine
etc. I think the rear is too high and the front too low...

Opinions??

Suggestions??

Tink
69 CGT