Re: [Mgs] Stance question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Stance question
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:41:39 -0700
Well, of course it is sitting high with all that weight missing, but...

...my experience with new Moss springs was that the car sat high in the
back, and did so for many years. It has only now resumed a level stance,
after at least a decade. I don't think I am alone in this, either.

My only suggestion would be to loosen the spring eye bolts, and keep them
loose until all the missing parts are back on the car and it is ready for
the road. Then bounce it hard on the springs a few times before tightening
them.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149