Re: [Mgs] Front Suspension upgrades

To: temporarilyoffline@gmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Front Suspension upgrades
From: atweditor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:12:21 -0400
 When I bought my car it had tubes front and rear. While I like the effects of
the rear tube shock installation, especially after Moss discovered that the
original shocks supplied with the kits were too stiff and specified different
shocks, the front shocks offered no noticeable improvement, and in the wet
caused some braking problems because, I think, the modified brake line
arrangement eliminated the ability to keep the water shield in place. Now that
I've replaced the front tubes with the original design, and replaced the water
guards, everything works as expected. Maybe not racing quality, but better than
the standard tube kit.

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB-GT
66 Mustang