Re: [Mgs] Arizona cars for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Arizona cars for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 14:40:27 -0700
>     Some people speak highly of clean LE versions,

Okay, here's the plan.  There are roughly 500 people subscribed to this
MG list.
The LE is selling for $12,500.  So if each and every one of you uses the
donate
link below to send me $25, that's the asking price of the car.  Send $30
if you
want to reward me with a tasty beverage for my selfless efforts in taking on
this task.  I'll go down to Tempe and buy it.  Both my wife and I have
family
in the area, a visit would be nice.  As a matter of fact she's down
there this
weekend for her sister's birthday.

Anyway, I'll purchase the car on the list's behalf, drive it around for
a while
and let you know if it was really worth it.  Being a Triumph guy, I'm sure
I'll be able to offer an unbiased, factual opinion not tainted by emotional
attachment to the MG marque.

In truth I wouldn't mind having that TR7, a fairly watertight coupe for wet
winter days, like today in Salt Lake, might be nice.

He's also got some other cars from his collection for sale:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1494454140.html

Some neat stuff.

Remember, donate early, donate often!

mjb.