Re: [Mgs] Clutch Master Cylinder Barfing

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Clutch Master Cylinder Barfing
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:11:42 -0800
Folowing up on the other clutch cylinder thread...

Maybe somebody rebuilt the clutch MC, and "overhoned" it. In extremely cold
weather the metal shrinks and it loses the seal. Just a theory. Or the seals
could just be old and hard -- same effect.

I would agree about the TO bearing.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149