Re: [Mgs] Oops...there it goes

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Oops...there it goes
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:48:32 -0600
I recently replaced wiper arms as well as chrome blade assemblies on my
64B restore so I know they are available from Moss or a Moss reseller,
probably other vendors as well. Plus with the flying wiper blade
possibility, it is always good to have spares. I had it happen a few
times but only when the blade assembly accumulated ice. On my former
daily driver 71BGT (lots of Montana winter driving), I drilled small
holes through the arm and blade assembly and wired them to insure they
didn't come free.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT