[Mgs] New MGA Register Holland website

To: "MGLIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] New MGA Register Holland website
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 12:47:37 -0400
On the 1st of April 2010 (the MGA Register Holland has launched its new
website.

Why a new website?

Our current website dates back to 1996, current technology creates new
opportunities to collect and share information on MGAs in a more interactive
and attractive way.

Over the years, owners provided us with information on hundreds of MGAs. Our
new website allows us to effectively present this information back to owners
and enthusiasts.

More over this new site allows us to share a collection of over 1600 pictures
on 700 MGAs covering historic events, restoration milestones but also the last
Sunday run.

What we would like you to do?
- Please have a look at our website and the information we hold on your car(s)
under the "Register" and subsequent "My MGA" header.
- Validate whether the information on our records is still accurate and
correct where appropriate.
- Finally we welcome you to upload a picture of your car!

Please have a look at : http://www.mgaregister.nl

ps/ If you have registered your with us already, you should have received an
email with login details earlier this week. If not, may we kindly ask you to
send us an email at (mgarh@mgaregister.nl) to get the login details instead of
registering again.

Rick (sent on behalf of Koen Struijk)

 Webmaster for: