Re: [Mgs] Their back!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Their back!!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:49:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/2010 2:03:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

And for that matter ensure and insure.  And a lot of people seem to  have
problems with break and brake.

Yo Paul...
Especially those who bought Toyotas made after 2008!  I think what  they
tried to do was make an advanced integrated rheostat-lectronic system that
hooked the cruise control, brakes and throttle into one unit Plus whatever
else they could include in the  circuitry,.then they probably outsourced the
job to Lucas  Electronics! Funny people those Japanese .....I mean too say a
Miata  is better than an MGB or Lotus...I admit the Datsun 240 fastback cut
into  the English US sales. But then they ruined it with the Nissan
260-Nissan  280 sports cars which practically self destructed (IMHO)
Safety-Fast! Forever
Alberto Escalante

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html