Re: [Mgs] Battery tie down

To: "Craig Straub" <craigstraub@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Battery tie down
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:44:40 +0100
At the very least either tie it down to the cradle, or put a block of wood
between the top and the metal cover.  You certainly don't want it bouncing
round and shorting out underneath, or even rattling around in the cage I'd
say.  This is one of the drawbacks of converting to single 12v, so rarely is
securing the battery mentioned I'm guessing that most people leave them
loose.

PaulH.