Re: [Mgs] hesitation

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] hesitation
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:39:31 -0400
No flame from me, even though I now have a gauge, but for years I relied
on a length of hose held at the carb throat, the other end at my ear.
Still need to disconnect the linkage, though. I, too, have been victim
of the "professionally tuned" car that I acquired with the carbs so
unbalanced and mal-adjusted so as to only be running on one.

--

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
james_f_juhas.vcf]

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75