Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] RE: rocker threads causing problems

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] [MG-MGB] RE: rocker threads causing problems
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
Pull the entire engine. That way, if you pull the head and discover major work
to be done, you won't have to reinstall the head
before you can pull the engine. I guess you could pull it without the head if
you use straps (like I do) but seems to me it is easier
to just pull the lump and transmission and get it into some good light for an
inspection.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer