[Mgs] Printing just part of topic

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Printing just part of topic
From: "E. Ronald Shellenberger" <rshellen@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:15:22 -0400
I'll start by saying I know just enough computer stuff to get into trouble. I
ocassionaly find info her that I would to keep, but don't want to print the
whole toay's topic. Can anyone  can guide me to be able to just print out a
part of the e-mail topic.

Thanks, Ron Shellenberger

To many MGBs and parts to count + a 20 yr restoration on a 67 GT
Just painted a 89 Porsche 944
Winter project engine change and underhood detail of 66 Volvo 122S
Get engine finished and back in a 65 B to drive next summer
Repair a 64 B race car and decide what to do with it next

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive