Re: [Mgs] rocker threads causing problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] rocker threads causing problems
From: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:35:37 -0500
Paul's right. That would be hiding the problem. Vocal coaches warn
against singers spraying Chlorasceptic when they get a sore throat
because they can no longer feel their limits. A *Sensible* athletic
coach should disdain pain killers for the same reason. Attacking the
symptom will only ensure that the injury will get worse and end a career
or an engine's useful life too soon. Fix the real problem and you won't
have any symptoms and an engine that will last much longer. I think you
had already entered dreamland.

Glenn

> Who would you be kidding if you did?  You would still be using oil even if
> it didn't emit smoke (which I doubt would be the case anyway).  You surely
> don't expect oil is going to remain as oil after combustion and keep
> building up?  Even if it didn't actually burn it's going to get pushed out
> into the exhaust.

<snip>

Glenn Schnittke

g.schnittke@comcast.net