Re: [Mgs] Should I Tell Them?

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Should I Tell Them?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:44:09 -0000
Many square-rigger MGs had them as well.  They were just a 12v supply that
could be used to power anything you wanted, as you say like cigar lighter
sockets are now.  My Dad used them for a little parking light that clipped
onto the top of the wind-down window, with a white lens to the front and a
red to the rear.

PaulH.