Re: [Mgs] Harness routing 67B

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, MG List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Harness routing 67B
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:34:33 -0700
Let us see if this helps. My 67BGT is still pretty much in original
condition. I have had it for about ten years and the previous owner had
it mostly parked for another decade or so because he couldn't get it to
pass Colorado (US) emissions testing. I did restore the interior (seat
covers, dash pad) due to sun/heat damage but the mechanicals have been
mostly unrestored so I am confident that it still is representative of
its era, particularly the wiring. (even has an original working BMC AM
radio).

Here are three pictures I took this morning right before I left for work
(sorry the middle one is a bit blurred). I did replace the wiring
harness on my 72B and it was pretty much self explanatory so maybe these
pictures can give you a good idea of where to anchor it as you spread it
out.

http://www.karamursel.org/mg/67BGT_int1.JPG
http://www.karamursel.org/mg/67BGT_int2.JPG
http://www.karamursel.org/mg/67BGT_int3.JPG