Re: [Mgs] Market opportunity

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Market opportunity
From: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:58:22 -0500
Shaking the connection can cause it to improve the ground if it is
loose/corroded. Any vibration can do it.
While I was thinking of the body connection since that is what I have seen
go bad (the one behind the number plate in the boot) I suppose it could also
happen at the pump end. I'm not talking about an open, just resistance in
the circuit so the ground wires go hot with a low voltage.

An interesting question is whether a bad ground could damage the points? I
know it can cause problems with aftermarket pumps.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems