[Mgs] Interesting BGT....

Subject: [Mgs] Interesting BGT....
From: WSpohn4 at aol.com (WSpohn4 at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:37:19 EST
Ford, yes, GM possibly, but I can't think of a Mopar V8 that doesn't weigh
too much (and I own a couple).

No doubt that the execution is very well done.  One does have to  question
the conception of this project though.  For more proof that  conception and
quality of execution don't always latch see
_http://www.flyinmiata.com/images/misc_images/MGA/IMG_3831.jpg_
(http://www.flyinmiata.com/images/misc_images/MGA/IMG_3831.jpg)

Wait until I get the lifts for my MGA low rider, though.....

BIll

In a message dated 1/18/2011 9:28:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,