Re: [Mgs] Starter Issues?

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Starter Issues?
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:01:15 -0500
replacing a starter on a b is not that hard.  easy enough, in fact, that I
removed it to replace the clutch slave cylinder.  the high torque, I
believe, is smaller and lighter so install should be easier

patience, and nice high jack stands . . . .

Mgs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive