[Mgs] brake line question

Subject: [Mgs] brake line question
From: dwillner at ptd.net (davewillner)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:20:29 -0400
I have a hole in my rear brake line and have a question regarding replacement,
never done that before. This is the rear line that is mounted under the frame
on the passenger side (LHD car) and runs along with the gas line and harness.
The hole is right at the rear bend. Is this a fairly straightforward process
just finding the connections and bending the pipe and replacing?  Anything
difficult about locating or getting it placed correctly? Appreciate the help,
thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A