[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Subject: [Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition
From: max_heim at sbcglobal.net (Max Heim)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:46:32 -0700
Rick hit the nail on the head in the last paragraph. The price estimate is
only as good as the "comps", and it can be hard to find a comparable sale
for a 1952 Wootleigh-Whatzit Le Mans in "as driven" condition, as opposed to
"museum restoration" or "vintage race prepped".

Then there is the well-known syndrome that everyone thinks their car is a
#2. Actually, almost nobody's car is a #2.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149