[Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition

Subject: [Mgs] Selling my '79 MGB Limited Edition
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:23:56 -0500
Rick, Rick, Rick, Sigh...............

<< Yeah you should have seen the problems I had establishing
a value for the Rolls-Canhardly.... >>

I coulda helped you quite a bit, I think !!  I've actually had a
few in my time ! ! !

1st question would have been:
"Do you have a 'Silver Cloud' or a  'Imagee  Steele'  or a
"Flying Seester" [ NOTE:  NO, NOT 'flying nun'.  THAT was
a common FAKE,  turned out by the hundreds in Mexico ! ! ! ] Model ?"
2nd [and not much for 'value' mucho dollaros, but the little
things DO add up !]  Does either vehicle have the 'picnic
basket WITH complete four (4) place china" Option ? ? ?
NOTE:  China must be complete AND of the SAME 'pattern'
and matching Serial Numbers.

That's but a start, but you CAN see that I "know/knew" the 'cars' ! ! !

Regards....

"Honest" Wyoming Charlie
Located in the equidistant from Idaho Falls, Idaho &
Bozeman, Montana & Cody, Wyoming in The Grand Teton
National Forest.