[Mgs] Victoria British q

Subject: [Mgs] Victoria British q
From: crk at godblessthe.us (Clayton Kirkwood)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:50:37 -0700
I've got both an A and B and currently am remaking my B with paint and
potentially carpet and panels. It seems to me that VB used to be
considerably more expensive than Moss, but in looking at their current
prices, they are actually now less expensive on many items. Has there been a
change? Are the parts now cheap? Or is there something else going on? How
are the carpet and panel kits at both places? Am I better off going to a
local auto upholstery shop and having them do things or just pick up the raw
materials and do it myself? On the B, I am not stuck on "as original" but I
want the interior to be "nice".

The A on the other hand, I want to restore to original.

TIA,

Clayton