[Mgs] Traffic on the list

Subject: [Mgs] Traffic on the list
From: h.duinhoven at planet.nl (Hans Duinhoven)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:37:48 +0100
Been on the list since 1995 as well.
Oldest entry in the archieves is from Nov 9th '95.
I assume my MG info lurking state with the list started earlier - I think
1994, when I was cut off the MG VAXnotes list @ Digital Equipment.
Milestones were two visits to Boston area January 2000 and May 2006 and meet
several listers over there and of course last summer holiday trip to the UK
with the BGT last July, when I met Paul HUnt at the Heritage Museum and saw
my GT's entry in the BMIHT archives.

Funny thin to see how my email antries were placed seeing Digital VAXmail
style.

The list has brought info and fun to all.

Cheers,

Hans