[Mgs] Painting inside a chassis

Subject: [Mgs] Painting inside a chassis
From: barrie at look.ca (Barrie Robinson)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:22:17 -0500
Folks,

Waxoyl is another one of those products successful because of
marketing.  It is just paraffin wax dissolved in paraffin (kerosene)
and easily made.  There are may better products albeit usually more
expensive.  Best sorts are those with the creepng characteristic
which Waxoyl does not have.  But Paul is darn right - paint is not a good idea.