[Mgs] Looking for door part 64B

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net " <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Looking for door part 64B
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 17:52:14 +0000
Since the list is slow, I'll send out this request. I am looking for the
"inside locking" knob used on the pull handle MGB (1962-1964). Does anyone
have a spare they would sell? So far, a search through the few used parts
distributers that I use has come up empty. Although this part is still
available through Moss and others, I am having a hard time parting with the
approximately $40 sell price for this small new knob.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B