Re: [Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of

To: "frankk12@verizon.net" <frankk12@verizon.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 22:21:04 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
The solution should be interesting. I also had this problem. The ramps worked
fine back when I didn't have a garage and had to do all my work on a gravel
driveway. But when I finally moved to a house with pavement and a garage, the
ramps were no longer useful. I bought jack stands instead and use a floor
jack. They don't slide, I don't have to worry about lining up with the ramps,
and I no longer have the ramps in the way when I need side access (like
tightening the bolts on the exhaust flanges).

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B