Re: [Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of

To: "frankk12@verizon.net" <frankk12@verizon.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG Related - Sort Of
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:36:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm, I would have thought that there would be some sort of flange extending
out from the front of the ramp that the front
tires would roll over before
they started 'uphill'.... Failing that, I wonder if you could duct tape a
piece of 2X4 to the floor in front
of the ramps to hold them in place?

Dan D
'76 B Driver