Re: [Mgs] 64 B rear ended

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 64 B rear ended
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:21:47 -0500
That got me to wondering, so I went out and looked at my '69 B's rear
bumper.  The overrider on the passenger side is partly to the left of &
behind the gas tank filler cap.   The right edge of the overrider
overlaps the left side of the gas cap.  If the overrider was tilted
straight ahead it would contact the gas cap; it would have to be pushed
or twisted to the left to miss the cap.  I don't know if the overriders
on the '64 are narrower than mine or perhaps located a little
differently but I suggest that the '64 be taken to a body shop right
away in order to assess the damage.

CR