Re: [Mgs] MGA 180 out Distributor Mystery

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA 180 out Distributor Mystery
From: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:47:27 -0400
You are probably correct in this application, but...
I would not generalize this to all engines. I seem to recall something about
the lobe timing being different on some engines, but I do not recall the
application just now. It may have been high performance air cooled engines
trying to control the heat so different timing per cylinder.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK