Re: [Mgs] Front End Re-Bushing (Late B)

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Front End Re-Bushing (Late B)
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:05:25 -0800
Cc: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
The prime gotcha is the suspension has to be at normal ride height when you
tighten it up.
If you let the wheels hang when you tighten everything up the bushings will
tear when the suspension compresses.
So figure out someway to have the suspension at normal ride height ramps are
one way.
Have fun
Rick
Sent from my iPhone