Re: [Mgs] That new 78 B got rear ended today....

To: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] That new 78 B got rear ended today....
From: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:35:05 -0600
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
I wasn't able to get an agreed value insurance on a B for daily driver
use.  Let a lone one being driven by a 17 year old. Collision coverage
wasn't a lot more than liability, so I went for it.  At least I am just
dealing with my company.

I am hoping it works out well also.  The adjuster is coming on Tuesday...

--
Andrew