Re: [Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] GPS/Nav in a MG - blind and deaf
From: Murray Arundell <arundell@ghs.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 06:57:54 +1000
Cc: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
In that case I suppose you'd rather have surgery while fully conscious ??
Not ALL technology is superfluous.  In any event it's how you decide to
embrace technology.  You can use it selectively to prove your life if you
choose.  But only a fool will ignore it completely :-)

Murray Arundell

Sent from my iPhone

On 09/07/2013, at 4:15, Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I find six speeds just too many - It's like those razors that have 5 blades.
I just imagine a Scottish warrior going into battle with a five bladed sword
!!   But then I suppose if you have an inferior blade you need five to
compensate.  If you have low power engine then you need more gears - viz- an
18 wheeler rig.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/arundell@ghs.com.au