Re: [Mgs] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car
From: Rod Williams <PRNDL@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:01:07 -0700
I've used Blackstone Laboratories oil analysis for several years for my
Mercedes Sprinter, which I use in my business. Very simple to draw and ship an
oil sample to them and they send back an exhaustive analysis of the oil along
with a personal interpretation of the results. The Sprinter uses a butt-load
of Mobile 1 and has a recommended 10000 mile interval, but each analysis shows
that the oil has a usable life of over 20000 miles. This might be a good
resource for cars that don't rack up a lot of miles. I think the current
charge is about $25 for an analysis.
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, California