Re: [Mgs] Voltmeter bounces when I shut off the engine

To: "Peter Schauss" <rpschauss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Voltmeter bounces when I shut off the engine
From: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:51:51 +0100
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Ordinarily that would only happen once, whereas originally you said it bounces
around for several seconds, and ordinarily with the engine running the same
thing is happening many times a second.  Try stopping the engine by
disconnecting the red Pertronix wire from the unfused ignition supply source
it is normally connected to, and see what that does.  If it doesn't do it then
it almost certainly is the Pertronix, but I can't see it doing any harm to
anything.

PaulH.