Re: [Mgs] Voltmeter bounces when I shut off the engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Voltmeter bounces when I shut off the engine
From: Duvall Video Productions <mike@duvallvideo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:31:27 -0500
Paul,  Are you saying they cut the engine with the anti runon valve and
actually delayed cutting power or are you simplifying?   I'm looking at the
later N American wiring diagram and I don't see any way they are delaying
ignition cut off...

I have earlier cars and don't know much about the later B.

Mike