Re: [Mgs] Triumph but sorta MGB Related

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Triumph but sorta MGB Related
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:54:27 -0700
I'd also suspect that the distributor cap center contact isn't making a
good connection. The carbon tip is spring loaded, so you can pull the
contact out to stretch the spring, then reinstall the cap. If the car
starts running, that was your problem, and you'll need to find a new cap
soon.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose