Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 76, Issue 18

To: Glenn Schnittke <g.schnittke@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 76, Issue 18
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:49:56 -0500
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Glenn,

   You lost me with the "slabside" reference.  Want to tell me what that
means?

I have a GB block and a 5-main crank that's std.  I had both a GB and a
GV block and their lower ends.  AIR, I used the GV block and the GB
crank with the offset GB rods in the engine I built for my present '69
B.   I don't know now how to tell the later crank from the older one.
It's PITA to geT old!

CR