[Mgs] testing a generator from a 62 mga

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgacars@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Mgs] testing a generator from a 62 mga
From: "Clayton Kirkwood" <crk@godblessthe.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:23:05 -0800
My generator light came on the other day. Got out the voltage meter and
tested across the two connectors as well as one to ground. Nada. So I took
the geny out and found that the two slide connectors were heavily corroded.
My question is: is there a way to check a generator without reinstalling
after scraping the connectors clean? It is a pain in the rear to get in and
out as you know.

Thanks,

Clayton

"We live in the greatest nation in the history of the world," he pleaded. "I
hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." Barrie Obama