[Mgs] Starting Issues

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Starting Issues
From: "FrankK" <frankk12@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:54:07 -0400
Recently replaced the water pump on my MGB LE (1980).  It started and drove
perfectly after that. This morning it would not start and I get a click that
sounds like it is emanating from the ignition relay which was new since I
replaced it last week. The battery is fully charged and all the battery
connections are secure. There are no blown fuses and I am at a total loss as
to where to look next.  Any suggestions from others who may have experienced
similar issues or who might have a clue will be greatly appreciated.
FrankKrajewski