Re: [Mgs] Now I'm in for it...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Now I'm in for it...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:08:42 -0700
I think you must be right. The VIN numbers he quoted didn't make sense in
context, either -- they were several thousand numbers ahead of the date he
mentioned, which makes me think he may have misread a digit, and they should
have been thousands later (for example, second digit should have been a "6"
but was read as a "0").

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149