Re: [Mgs] 79 MGB handbrake

To: Steve Shoyer <steve@shoyer.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 79 MGB handbrake
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:07:58 -0500
That sounds intriguing. I have a '69 Tourer w/wire wheels.  The cable
for it doesn't have a rectangular box, AIR.  The repro cable - from Moss
yrs ago - was a tad too long.  Moss called it specification drift, fer
Pete's sake.  The only way I've been able to keep the handbrake working
is to keep the rear shoes pretty tight.  I wonder if I could use the
later cable.  What does it look like?  Pics?

CR