Re: [Mgs] alternator wiring quick question

To: "PaulHunt73" <paulhunt73@virginmedia.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] alternator wiring quick question
From: dave willner via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:44:51 -0400

--===============5205728589681425391==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0D5AC.B3934A10"

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01D0D5AC.B3934A10
        charset="UTF-8"

Thanks Paul. It is a 16ACR, I had it rebuilt about 5 years ago. The only =
connection that fits it is the old clear 3 prong plug with the heavy =
brown lead and 3 brown/yellow leads. The plugs are not like your photos =
though, its 2 side by side and one below on the right side?=20

Also the large brown =E2=80=9Cmystery=E2=80=9D lead on the other 2 prong =
plus is not live, and I=E2=80=99m not sure if it hasn=E2=80=99t been =
hanging off for years or not...Also my red ignition warning light =
doesn=E2=80=99t come on either when the key is turned and I believe it =
never has since I=E2=80=99ve owned the car, I did see it come on dimly =
last night when the revs dropped low, which I know is typical?

Appreciate the help
Dave=20