Re: [Mgs] Leaking speedometer cable fitting.

To: "Donald Joseph Toy" <dontoy@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Leaking speedometer cable fitting.
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:52:48 +0100
I know nowt about T-types, but can it be coming up from inside the gearbox?
Or is it just excess grease in the cable?  You say 'sealed', do you mean the
inner can't be separated from the outer non-destructively?  If it can, then
withdraw the inner and clean all the grease off, there should be enough left
behind for lubrication.

PaulH.