Re: [Mgs] Installing antenna

To: "'James Schulte'" <schultejim@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Installing antenna
From: David Councill via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 07:44:27 -0700
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
I installed one on my 72B but I would have to do a partial disassembly to
determine the hole, although I used a pre-existing one. I would estimate it
to be a 3/4" diameter (as a guess) but you should be able to confirm the
size with the antenna as the hole needs to be small enough so the antenna
base covers it but large enough for the inner parts to fit in the hole so it
is not an exact size needed, should be within a minimum and maximum size
range that you need to fall within.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B