Re: [Mgs] Installing antenna

To: James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com>,MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Magnette List <Thelist@zmgna.org>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Installing antenna
From: Barney Gaylord via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 15:28:13 -0400
Rule #1:  If it is an aftermarket part, do not count on it being standard.

Rule #2: When you have a question about the aftermarket part, ask the vendor.

Rule #3:  If the vendor will not answer your tech question, or the
part comes without installation instructions, send it back for a
refund (as it is unusable).

Rule #4:  If you have a question about MGA check the web site:
http://MGAguru.com

Now if you were installing a vintage original Radiomobile antenna,
you may find the installation instructions here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/accessories/at112b.htm
     (and the hole for the antenna is 7/8-inch dimeter).

Banrey Gaylord
1058 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com