Re: [Mgs] Clutch master cylinder

To: "'Elliottmg'" <mglistemail@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Clutch master cylinder
From: David Councill via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 07:32:38 -0800
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
Since I have my own question related to clutch hydraulics, I will answer
this one first and then post my question in another email. But in short,
there should be nothing rubbery. There is a plastic piece that fits on the
back of the spring and all that should sit on the back of the bore. The
rubbery piece is probably the 1/2" you refer to.

David Councill
64 MGB
67 MGBGT
72 MGB